Copperhead Spiked Closing Wheel
Copperhead AG’s Drill Cruiser is a high quality cast iron Copperhead closing wheel with angular, tapered teeth that provides a unique combination of sidewall crumbling and soil firming. The Drill Cruiser planter closing wheel’s angular teeth help prevent clogging and allows it to work in all soil, from sandy to heavy and clay based. It is especially effective in saturated soil. For use on John Deere 1560, 1590, 1690, 1860, 1890, 1895, 1990 drills and air seeders.
Part Number: AG1254
- Unique combination of sidewall crumbling and soil firming
- Angular tooth design helps prevent clogging
- Works in virtually all soil – from sandy to heavy and clay-based
- Provides improved seed trench closure in both conventional and no-till situations
- High quality cast iron used in Copperhead closing wheel design
For use on John Deere 1560, 1590, 1690, 1860, 1890, 1895, 1990 drills and air seeders.
Replaced John Deere P/N: N282110, A105392