AIRGUARD™ Stainless Steel Seed Brake
AIRGUARD™ Stainless Steel Seed Brakes reduce seed waste and increase yields by slowing the seed before dispensing it into the furrow. AIRGUARD™ Seed Brakes are quick and easy to install with any air drill to deliver optimum results.
Testing results with an independent hoe drill in canola resulted in 57% more seeds within 5mm of average planting depth when using an AIRGUARD™ Seed Brake. Testing results with an disc drill in soy beans resulted in 37% more seeds within 5mm of average planting depth when using an AIRGUARD™ Seed Brake.
Part Number: AG-SS7360
- Fully Adjustable — Balance the airflow across your Seeder using the patented adjustable exhaust port
- Minimize seed damage — the seed brake uses a spiral system to slow seed flow; there are no baffles for the seeds to hit against
- Lower cost — AIRGUARD™ Seed Brakes are competitively priced making it an affordable investment
- Deliver durability — the stainless steel construction with UV protected plastic withstands harsh weather conditions
- Reduce seed waste — controlled airflow eliminates seed bounce and seed soil mixing
- Improve yield — with optimum seed and fertilizer placement
- Prevent plugging — modify airflow to match your specific type of opener
- Includes bushings to accept additional hose sizes
- Compatible with most air seeding hoe drills and disc drills
- 10 year / 100,000 acre warranty