RPM Speed Sensor – Threaded
This RPM Speed Sensor allows users to have a low-cost metering speed measurement for rugged agriculture environments. With fast, simple installation, this sensor detects based on gear-tooth, magnet, sprocket, and lug nut movement.
Part Number: RE3310
- Measures rotational shaft speed and ground speed
- Threaded surface for convenient mounting and adjustment
- 12-volt sensor with square-wave signal output
- Detects teeth of sprocket, magnets, lug nuts, etc.
- Fast, simple installation
- Only compatible with John Deere 1910 air carts