Who we are
Types of data we collect
Red E, LLC may collect the following information about you:
- Your name
- Your contact details: address including billing and delivery addresses, telephone numbers (including mobile numbers) and e-mail address
- Purchases and orders made by you
- Your online browsing activities on Red E, LLC websites
- Your password(s)
- When you make a purchase or place an order with us, your payment card details
- Your communication and marketing preferences
- Your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses
- Your location
- Your correspondence and communications with Red E, LLC and
- Other publicly available personal data, including any which you have shared via a public platform (such as a Twitter feed or public Facebook page).
Our websites are not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
This list is not exhaustive and, in specific instances, we may need to collect additional data for the purposes set out in this Policy. Some of the above personal data is collected directly, for example when you set up an online account on our websites, or send an email to our customer services team. Other personal data is collected indirectly, for example your browsing or shopping activity. We may also collect personal data from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us, or from publicly available sources.
When someone visits rede-ag.com we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behavior patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
Access to your personal information
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request on our Contact page.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
This policy was last updated in September 10, 2018.