Don't just hope your fertilizer is making it
Fertilizer blockages and reduced flows can become a nightmare, especially if you didn’t know it was happening.
FREE iPAD® WITH PURCHASE
For a limited time, receive a free iPad® with a qualifying purchase of the Recon SpreadSense system when purchased from Red E Ag!
Mention promo code: IPAD20
Let us handle the shipping charges and details for you. Simply order a Recon SpreadSense from us and we'll cover the shipping!
Fertilize with Confidence!
Intelligent Ag Recon SpreadSense Monitor
Dry Fertilizer Application
Recon SpreadSense® is the industry’s first blockage monitor for floaters. Utilizing the same acoustic technology developed for other Recon monitoring systems, Recon SpreadSense provides reliable real-time blockage detection.
The IAS Recon SpreadSense will tell you exactly how your fertilizer is flowing in each run. When a blockage happens, you’ll be alerted immediately - giving you a chance to clear it right away and get back to fertilizing with confidence.
No more skips. No more guessing.
Here's how it works
Accoustic sensors mounted on the back of each deflector listen to the material flow and transmit the signal through auditory tubes.
This data is collected by the electronic control unit (ECU) which relays the information to the gateway.
Information arrives via Wi-Fi and gets displayed on an Apple iPad® warning you of any blockages in your system in real-time.
If there is a blockage or even a decrease in flow anywhere in the system, you'll know.
Blockage Monitoring for Floaters
Using a simple adhesive the acoustic sensors are easy to install on the back of each deflector, so there is no disruption to product flow.
The acoustic sensors listen to the material flow and send sound pulses through auditory tubes, similar to a stethoscope. The data is collected by the Electronic Control Unit (ECU), which displays the information on an iPad® in the cab. If there’s a blockage anywhere in the system, you’ll know.
Ensure even distribution of product across your floater, and increase your efficiency by not having to visually detect flow issues.
Recon SpreadSense machine compatibility (more coming soon):
- TerraGator® and RoGator® AirMax® Precision R1/R2 Air Spreaders
- CASE IH Titan 810 Flex-Air™
- John Deere AB485
- Rogator AMP180
- Salford 6700
Proudly Made in the USA
Protect Your Acoustic Sensors with a 10-Year Warranty
IntelligentAg is celebrating 10 Years of reliable, acoustic sensor innovation by including a 10-year Warranty on qualifying sensor purchases made in 2021. Use the registration page below to enter your contact and purchase information. You will receive a confirmation email with warranty information.
- Sensor Assembly - Spread Sense 153510-000085
- Sensor, Inline 1.00” 153510-000022
- Sensor, Inline 1.25” 153510-000066
- Customers MUST register on our warranty page at Intelligent Ag.com to activate their extended warranty.
- Failure to register by January 31st, 2022 will result in our current Limited Warranty coverage of 3 years for sensors.
- This extended warranty does NOT apply to other system components, only qualifying acoustic sensors.
- Qualifying orders must have been shipped by Intelligent Ag between 12/1/2020 and 12/31/2021.
- The warranty applies only to the original owner and is not transferable.
- Following registration, customers will receive an email with their extended warranty information.
- It is important to note the qualifying orders point above. We will grandfather-in any shipments made in 2021 in addition to shipments in December of 2020. You may wish to inform any customers that would qualify for this benefit and instruct them how to register.