Romafa Stainless Steel Meter Housing – Ground Drive
Air leaks, meter housing corrosion, and stuck half-width disconnects can be a thing of the past. Romafa stainless steel meter housing is designed to resist corrosion and avoid stuck half-width disconnects. This ground-driven meter housing uses durable, all stainless steel half-width disconnects and will provide you with years of easy operation.
Looking for individual section control and individual run shut off? Romafa Stainless Steel Ground Drive Meter Housing With Individual Run Shut Off
Looking for John Deere SectionCommand compatible? Romafa Section Command Meter Housing
- For ground drive John Deere 1900 and 1910 air carts
- All stainless steel construction ensures years of trouble-free operation
- Maintains full functionality and features of the half-width disconnects
- Features stainless steel half-width disconnects
- Easy-open, easy-latch half-width disconnect doors
- Removable rear clean-out cover
- Includes key replacement parts, bushings, stainless hardware, and drive shaft
- Available with optional bracket kit for John Deere OEM hydraulic drive system
- Made in Canada by Romafa Metal Works, Inc.
For John Deere 1900 & 1910 Air Carts
Replaces John Deere P/N: