John Deere 1900/1910 Hydraulic Drive Conversion Kit
Red E’s hydraulic drive conversion kit eliminates many mechanical and electrical components and replaces them with a variable flow hydraulic motor. The variable flow hydraulic motor provides consistent power and independently variable rates to each meter and allows for prescription seeding.
Upgrade your ground drive cart to hydraulic drive with instant variable rate control, improved rate control accuracy, and easier calibration.
- Kit contains all necessary wiring, hydraulic components, brackets, wiring harnesses and hardware (Rate Controller must be purchased separately)
- Industry exclusive meter control switch box – allows for meter jogging at cart instead of tractor
- Compatible with several different John Deere and 3rd party rate controllers such as Ag Leader and Raven
- HDC-1910-2TNK-TBT-JDRD (2 TANK, TOW BETWEEN)
- HDC-1910-2TNK-TBH-JDRD (2 TANK, TOW BEHIND)
- HDC-1910-3TNK-TBT-JDRD (3 TANK, TOW BETWEEN)
- HDC-1910-3TNK-TBH-JDRD (3 TANK, TOW BEHIND)