John Deere 1900/1910 Hydraulic Drive Low Rate Conversion Kit
This low rate conversion kit allows for seeding at ultra low rates when using Red E’s hydraulic drive conversion kit by increasing the consistency and quality of the meter speed signal to the controller.
- Improves meter speed sensor readings by increasing tone wheel rotational speed for low product application rates
- To be used in conjunction with our Hydraulic Drive Conversion Kit for a John Deere 1900/1910
- Bolts on to existing assembly, with no modifications required
- Ideal when application rates require meter roller to spin at 8 RPM or less
- Note: Adding tuning rings and/or switching to a smaller meter roller will also mitigate inconsistent speed sensor readings