Heavy Duty Extended Wear Main Opener Arm Pivot Kit
Row unit alignment and spacing is an important part of the no-till drill and resulting seed placement. Worn row unit pivot pins and bushings result in excessive side-to-side movement creating several negative impacts on crop yields. The heavy-duty extended wear main opener pins and bushings bring the row unit alignment back into an optimal range.
- Pin is hardened and precision ground for longer life
- Bushings will not crack like factory installed bushings
- Removes excess side to side movement of row unit
- Maintains 7° cutting disc angle reducing excessive wear on seed boot
- Keeps rows straight for better trash cutting and seed furrow forming
- Made in USA
For use on John Deere 50, 60 & 90 Series Air Drills.
Replaces John Deere P/N: N282536 & N283636.