Heavy Duty Extended Wear Main Opener Arm Pivot Kit
Row unit alignment and spacing is an important part of the no-till drill and resulting seed placement. Worn row unit pivot pins and bushings result in excessive side to side movement creating several negative impacts to crop yields. The heavy duty extended wear main opener pins and bushings bring the row unit alignment back into an optimal range.
Part Number: AG-K04
- Pin is hardened and precision ground for longer life
- Bushings will not crack like factory installed bushings
- Removes excess side to side movement of row unit
- Maintains 7° cutting disc angle reducing excessive wear on seed boot
- Keeps rows straight for better trash cutting and seed furrow forming
- Сделано в США
For use on JD 50, 60 & 90 Series Air Drills.
Replaces JD P/N: N282536 & N283636.