Stainless Steel Double Shoot Manifold Assembly
Are you tired of fighting with your old corroded OEM lower double shoot assemblies on your John Deere 1900/1910 air cart? Now is the time to make the switch to Red E’s stainless steel solutions. We carry a complete line of stainless steel air cart parts from the tank all the way to the drill. The new one-piece stainless steel double shoot manifold assemblies eliminate the problematic slide selector sticking issues, have an increased opening at the top to prevent bridging on the way to the lower shoot, and are simpler and less expensive than rebuilding with new OEM plastics.
Part Numbers: JAS4729A (Tow-Between), JAS4722A (Tow-Behind)
- Simple and complete stainless replacement option for double shoot lower assemblies
- Both tow-behind (JAS4722A) and tow-between (JAS4729A) options available
- OEM slide selector system is eliminated
- All necessary manifold seals, tube couplers, hose clamps, and stainless steel hardware included
- Top Shoot JAS4723A & Bottom Shoot JAS4724A inserts SOLD SEPARATELY. Pictures depict how they insert for reference.
- Made in Canada by Romafa Metal Works, Inc.
Note: Always use anti-seize on threads of stainless steel hardware
For John Deere 1900 & 1910 Air Carts
Replaces John Deere P/N:
- AA48757, AA48755 or AA48753