Forges de Niaux 200 18-5/8″ Cutting Disc
Niaux 200 disc blades provide high quality work for a longer duration than most other 18″ sized discs on the market.
The research and development efforts implemented in metallurgy and heat treatment have allowed for increased hardness (up to 58 HRC) for a longer lifespan and increased flexibility to resist shock loads. Niaux 200 has been adopted by leading OEMs and farmers around the world.
- Larger 18-5/8″ diameter and harder edge makes this the best extended wear replacement disc on the market
- Uses a patented technology to make a stronger, longer-lasting disc compared to comparable OEM 18″ disc blades
- Provides accurate cutting quality during the lifetime of the blade due to the structural makeup of the steel
- The steel is harder along the outside diameter and more shock resistant along the inside diameter to provide both longer wear and greater strength
- Very resilient and designed to resist extreme shock loads and deformation
- Compatible with all John Deere 50, 60, 90 and seed row ProSeries Openers
- Direct OEM replacement: John Deere N283804
- *DISCS OVER 18″ SIZE ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH NEW PRO-SERIES SFP NH3 SCRAPERS