Высевающие башмаки, крепящиеся к С-образной стойке
Farmland seed boots attach to the back of the C-shank to direct seed or fertilizer directly behind the sweep. With multiple options and made from durable cast iron, our seed boots will provide years of worry-free operation.
Part numbers: SB-1, SB-2, SB-3
- Attaches to the back of the C-shank to place product behind low disturbance sweep
- Multiple spreader options to control dispersion of product
- 3 styles to fit any operation
- SB-1 – 4″ spread with strut for attaching liquid fertilizer or anhydrous application knife
- SB-2 – 4″ spread for broader distribution of dry fertilizer or seed
- SB-3 – 2-3″ spread for a tighter fertilizer band or seeding – replaces John Deere P/N: N213260
Note: SB-1 (yellow component) shown. Additional items not included.