Загрузочный лоток пневмосеялки
The AirSeeder Hopper is constructed of lightweight plastic with a mounted wheel that allows it to roll easily into position. Aids in the mixing and coating of inoculants and seed treatment products. Also eliminates cracking of delicate crops by eliminating extra transfer augers. The Airseeder Hopper offers an easy loading solution from semi-trailers to air seeders and mounts in place of the existing hopper. Call today at 701-205-1485 to place an order today!
NOTE: On John Deere carts, the AirSeeder Hopper does not allow for clearance of the air cart tires to allow cleanout of tanks with the onboard auger. This must be considered before purchasing this product. The exception is a 550-bushel cart or a 430-bushel cart with a block under the back wheel. Other manufacturer’s carts do not exhibit this restriction to our knowledge. Case IH/Flexi-coil carts with a swing-down manifold system may also pose a challenge to reaching all the tanks to clean them out. Other manufacturer’s carts do not exhibit this restriction to our knowledge.
Part Number: ASH-8-** / ASH-10-**
- Options to fit a 7, 8, or 10″ Auger
- Many model options that are compatible with John Deere, Bourgault, Concord, Sunflower, Amity, Morris, Seed Hawk, Horsch Anderson, Ezee-On, and Flexi-Coil air carts
- Made from lightweight frame and plastic shell with mounted wheels to roll easily into position
- Aids in the mixing and coating of inoculants and seed treatment products
- Decreases cracking of delicate crops by eliminating extra transfer augers
- Easy loading from semi-trailers to air seeders
- No hydraulic hookups
- Mounts in place of the existing hopper
- 1/2″ x 1/2″ mesh fertilizer screen included
- Made in Canada
|Габариты||48 × 34 × 12 in|
We offer complete AirSeeder Hoppers and do not provide spare or replacement parts.
Yes, it will clear underneath a semi-trailer with ease.
- If you have an 8" auger extension, it will fit under a John Deere 430 bushel cart if you drive it on a block. A 195, 270, 340, or 350 bushel cart will not allow an 8" auger extension to swing under an air cart.
- If you have a 10" auger extension, it should fit under a John Deere 550 bushel cart but it will not fit under anything smaller.
- A Flexi-Coil auger extension will fit underneath all Flexi-Coil air cart configurations.